E-Switch announces the brand new TL3240 series illuminated tact switch. This tact switch is a surface mount (SMT) switch that offers LED illumination in blue, red, green and yellow.
Cap options are offered, but are ordered and shipped separately. The caps cannot go thru the reflow soldering process. Cap color choices include black, red, blue, ivory, green and yellow, and are offered in a square or rectangle shape.
This tact switch comes in tape & reel packaging at 500 pieces per reel.
Applications and markets that could readily use this illuminated tact switch include the audio/visual market, computer peripherals, consumer electronics, instrumentation, telecommunications, and medical equipment, among others.
Life Expectancy: 200,000 cycles
- Contact Rating: 50mA @ 12V DC
- Contact Resistance: 100m O Max
- Insulation Resistance: 100 M O min at 500V DC
- Dielectric Strength: 250V AC for 1 min.
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to 70°C
- Operating Force: 100gf ± 50gf; 160gf ± 50gf; 260gf ± 50gf
- Travel: 0.2mm ± 0.1mm
- Contact Arrangement: SPST, normally open
Visit E-Switch at www.e-switch.com to request your full-line catalog! You can also request a sample of one of over 4,000 discrete part numbers for one of your projects!