E-Switch announces the TL4100 and TL4105 series tact switches. Offering a very unique board edge mounting design, an ultra-miniature size, and a long life expectancy, these switches are a perfect fit for handheld devices.
- Life Expectancy: depends on series, up to 1,000,000 cycles
- Contact Rating : 50mA @ 12VDC;
- Contact Resistance (Initial Max) : 100m Ω (TL4100) and 1 Ω (TL4105)
- Insulation Resistance: 100 M Ω min at 500VDC
- Dielectric Strength: 250 VAC for 1 minute
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Operating Force: varies with series
- Travel: 0.15mm ± 0.10mm
- Function: SPST, Off-(On), Momentary
The TL4100 and TL4105 series tact switches are a great product for the audio/visual, handheld devices, computer peripherals, consumer electronics, instrumentation, medical equipment, and telecommunication markets.
Detailed specifications on the TL4105 Series Tact Switch
Visit E-Switch at www.e-switch.com to request your full-line catalog! You can also request a sample of one of over 4,000 discrete part numbers for one of your projects!
Via EPR Network
More Electronics press releases