E-Switch announces the brand new TL32 1 0 series illuminated tact switch. This tact switch is a surface mount (SMT) switch that offers LED illumination in blue, red, green and yellow, white and a bi-color red/green option. The ultra-miniature size of 5.6mm x 3.5mm is the tiniest illuminated tact switch we offer.
This tact switch comes in tape & reel packaging at 2,500 pieces per reel.
Applications and markets that could readily use this illuminated tact switch include the audio/visual market, computer peripherals, consumer electronics, instrumentation, telecommunications, and medical equipment, among others.
Life Expectancy: 1 00,000 cycles
- Contact Rating: 50mA @ 12V DC
- Contact Resistance: 5 00m O Max
- Insulation Resistance: 100 M O min at 1 00V DC
- Dielectric Strength: 250V AC for 1 min.
- Operating Temperature: -2 0 °C to 70°C
- Operating Force: 160gf ± 50g f
- Travel: 0.2mm ± 0.1mm
- Contact Arrangement: SPST, normally open
Visit E-Switch at www.e-switch.com to request your full-line catalog! You can also request a sample of one of over 4,000 discrete part numbers for one of your projects!